I would like to give you the silver branch, the small white flower, the one...– Margaret Atwood, from “Variation on the Word Sleep” (via commovente)
So, just as I thought I was going to fix all the things wrong with my life… all the ways I have been stupid… all the ways I have been an idiot… all the way I am self-limiting and under-performing… just as I am about to embark on a new phase of my life, everything from my past comes back to bite me in the ass. Because, you see, I suck at anything having to do with money. ...
Mildly happy to see that Neil Gaiman sometimes has typos too. (Small uptick in self-appreciation.)
tobeymacguire: when straight guys ask how lesbian sex works i feel really bad for their girlfriends because if you dont understand how to have sex with a girl in any way other than repeatedly putting your dick in her you are having some really bad sex
noonewillhurtyounow: If you didn’t cut last night, I’m proud of you. If you didn’t purge last night, I’m proud of you. If you ate something last night, I’m proud of you. If you calmed yourself down during an anxiety attack, I’m proud of you. If you didn’t let the bullies get to you, I’m proud of you. If you stayed alive for another night, I’m proud of you.
Violate My Privacy.
Please ask me questions these are always fun!!! and I'm a little bored.
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
rifa: lisasedai: i hate it when there’s like a feeling in your gut that something is very wrong and the feeling is so strong that it makes you feel physically ill but the problem is that there’s actually nothing wrong so you don’t know what to do and the feeling just doesn’t go away OH MY GOD OTHER PEOPLE GET THIS
Dixie Dead Shake: I can’t shake a specific feeling... →
Yay for vague blogging. Some situations are tricky/sticky…. just know that I think your awesome. I’d try to be more helpful… but I don’t know what you are talking about. dixiedeadshake: I can’t shake a specific feeling and nothing will make it go away because I can’t really talk to anyone involved. And any one that added to the problem I am having would just deny it and...
Today I am anxious and sad. I feel off-center, inthe way I. Might if I were were wearing shoes too large by three sizes. I’d blame it on too much caffeine … but I haven’t had any today.
Hank's Tumblr: Is This OK? →
edwardspoonhands: I love Tumblr…big big love. And I like that you can like or reblog something without commenting on it, because, like, not everything needs commentary…not everything needs to be analyzed to be amplified. But when I post original content (specifically blog posts or videos) I really like to… This has always been a complaint I have had about tumblr… This, and...
How bra stores seem to think things work:
Anything smaller than a C cup: must be pre-pubescent. Ugly patterns, and colours. Lots of animals and stripes.
C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.
1. I say, ‘I am fat.’ He says ‘No, you are beautiful.’ I wonder why I cannot...– Rachel Wiley (via howweknewit)
shinyblackchevy: beau-friend: tankgirls: I before E except when you run a feisty heist on a weird beige foreign neighbour #and caffeine-strung atheists reinventing protein at their leisure #plebeians may deign to forfeit #either that or seize the language and reinvent it fuck the english language
Nuances: UNIVERSE BRACELETS →
subtledetails: GET YOUR UNIVERSE anal beads BRACELETS! I’m scared to commit to this, but what ever!! First off, I know I initially said $3 but I was told by a few friends I was selling myself short. (As I rub my neck from being sore after the few I’ve made last two days, maybe they’re right.) Also shipping… Signal boost!!!!!! These are awesome bracelets!!! Give my girl your money!!!!
dancingcoyote: there is no ‘suffering’ and ‘violence’ in modern trapping or hunting stop fucking lying and trying to brain wash people just because you don’t personally like the practice (⊙‿⊙☆) I would say this is mostly true. There is very little suffering,.. and the violence of the act is informed by the attitude of the hunter. A person who hunts with respect, who honors the life they...