I feel like we should do something… you know. All this love is great and I am so proud of you all for being so kind and open to the Bennett twins. But I have this feeling, this desire, this longing to take these feelings and put them into action. I mean isn’t that the example that David and Bunny are setting for us, to chase a dream, to put desire into action. To fight hard for somethign amazing!
I think we should rally around all this love and pass it on… I don’t know, do a fundraiser to support a program for those who have escaped abusive parental relationships, or organize a day of service. Maybe it could have something to do with public art. or acts of dancing for no reason.
We could call it the “Spread the Love” project, or something like that.
I would love to see all this love multiply and become somethign bigger than us. I know from personal experience that with all myself doubts and hatered and all that gross stuff that I lug around, I feel mosts healed and most whole when I am part of something bigger than myself.
Lets brain storm on things we can do! Let’s make this happen! Let’s spread the love!!!
- ribela66 reblogged this from seppi1477
- ribela66 likes this
- blueferret reblogged this from sarsaparillasunset
- hipster-lottie likes this
- davidputashirton reblogged this from seppi1477
- davidputashirton likes this
- bolt-vanderhuge likes this
- startadaynew reblogged this from seppi1477 and added:
- seppi1477 reblogged this from startadaynew and added:
- sergeantobliv said: Dude. Yes.
- frillious likes this
- theninjaprincess likes this
- sarsaparillasunset reblogged this from seppi1477 and added:
- londoneyex likes this
- craziicactuz reblogged this from rintheindignanttapir
- craziicactuz likes this
- rintheindignanttapir reblogged this from seppi1477 and added:
- rintheindignanttapir likes this
- whoretier likes this
- starrison likes this
- seppi1477 posted this